Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance this evening, starting at 2AM Pacific Time (9AM Thursday 10/17/2019 UTC), for up to two hours.
Kandi Private Group main@Kandi.groups.io
Group DescriptionThis is the site for the Kandi Private Group, for those interested in Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (see below for description), a publicly listed company on the Nasdaq under the symbol KNDI. This site was originally founded in February of 2011 over at Yahoo Groups, and consisted of two sub-groups, the main site and the Kandi Lounge. The two sites have been merged into one here, with use of mandatory hashtags assigned to all posting. Moderators are Steve and Frank (MICP1345). Should you encounter any difficulties, questions or concerns, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
There is ZERO tolerance for those participating on this site with a hidden agenda. Similarly, no juvenile behavior or spam will be tolerated, nor will we tolerate any personal attacks on a fellow member. Discuss the message, not the poster. Members are here as a guest in our living room, we tend to shoot first and not bother to ask questions later, if we have any concerns with regard to what we deem is inappropriate or disruptive participation.
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI), headquartered in Jinhua, Zhejiang Province, is engaged in research, development, manufacturing and sales of various vehicles in conjunction with its joint venture. Kandi has established itself as the one of the world's largest manufacturer of pure electric vehicles (EVs) in conjunction with its joint venture with Geely. Sales and servicing of electric vehicles and parts has become the Company's largest business, main contributor to profits.
If you wish to make a contribution to the Kandi Private Group, we provide two options: (a) you can use the PayPal button below or (b) if you wish to mail a contribution, email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org for the US mailing address to use. With regard to any contributions, please note:
- The account register that will reflect all contributions and withdrawals, can be accessed by clicking on Account Register for Contributions
- The moderators will decide on any withdrawals for group related expenses, and those withdrawals will be reflected in the account register.
- Should this site ever close, any balance shall be donated to a charitable organization as designated by the moderators.
- There are no refunds of contributions made.
- If you choose to use the PayPal button and don't have a PayPal account, you will NOT be required to create an account to use this payment option.
- 1,651 Members
- 19,184 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.